Garrett Temple (shoulder) a GTD for Nets on Tuesday
Brooklyn Nets guard Garrett Temple (shoulder) is a game-time decision for Tuesday's game against the Boston Celtics.
Temple will test his shoulder out during pre-game warmups. He's averaging 12.8 points, 5.0 rebounds, 3.4 assists, 0.8 steals, 0.8 blocks, and 2.6 3-pointers over the last five games. If Temple is unavailable, the Nets may give Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot more minutes. Theo Pinson could also benefit. Joe Harris may see a boost.
numberFire's models expect Temple to score 21.3 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $4,200.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen starting on Sunday in place of Nikola Vucevic (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Nikola Vucevic (rest) listed out for Bulls Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Garrett Temple starting for Chicago Saturday in place of injured Zach LaVine May 15th, 2021
- Tomas Satoransky (ankle) remains out for Chicago Saturday May 15th, 2021
- Chicago's Zach LaVine (knee) ruled out on Saturday May 15th, 2021
- Bulls' Tomas Satoransky (ankle) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021