Garrett Temple (shoulder) a GTD for Nets on Tuesday
Brooklyn Nets guard Garrett Temple (shoulder) is a game-time decision for Tuesday's game against the Boston Celtics.
Temple will test his shoulder out during pre-game warmups. He's averaging 12.8 points, 5.0 rebounds, 3.4 assists, 0.8 steals, 0.8 blocks, and 2.6 3-pointers over the last five games. If Temple is unavailable, the Nets may give Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot more minutes. Theo Pinson could also benefit. Joe Harris may see a boost.
numberFire's models expect Temple to score 21.3 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $4,200.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- Nets' Garrett Temple (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jarrett Allen coming off the bench for Nets on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- DeAndre Jordan starting for Nets on Sunday March 8th, 2020