Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) on 22-24 minutes limit Wednesday
Chicago Bulls power forward Wendell Carter Jr. will be on a 22-24 minutes limit for Wednesday's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
The Bulls are progressively expanding Carter's workload following a lengthy layoff for an ankle injury. He scored 7 points with 6 rebounds, an assist, and a block in 23.0 minutes on Monday.
numberFire's models expect WCJ to score 25.2 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $4,000.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Bulls hire Arturas Karnisovas as Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations April 13th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (quad) listed doubtful for Thursday night March 11th, 2020
- Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (Achilles) remains out on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (achilles) questionable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (quad) out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Tomas Satoransky moving to Bulls' bench Tuesday March 9th, 2020