Raptors' Marc Gasol (hamstring) downgraded to doubtful Thursday
Toronto Raptors center Marc Gasol is now considered doubtful to play on Thursday in the team's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Gasol was originally listed as questionable to play, so this is a big decrease in status. It appears that the Spanish big man isn't yet ready to return - he hasn't played since Jan. 28.
Our models project Gasol for 15.7 FanDuel points across 18.0 minutes of action.
- Miami Heat shut down individual workouts following positive COVID-19 test result July 3rd, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) opts out of NBA restart in Orlando July 3rd, 2020
- Bucks' Khris Middleton 'hasn't touched a ball' in 2-3 months July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans Darius Miller (achilles) 'unsure' if he can play July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans' J.J Redick has lost 10 pounds July 3rd, 2020
- Blazers' Zach Collins says he has 'no limitations' on shoulder July 3rd, 2020
- Kyle Lowry looking good for Toronto June 10th, 2020
- Raptors' Marc Gasol looking slim June 10th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Pascal Siakam flirts with triple-double, Raptors defeat Jazz March 10th, 2020