Magic starting Wes Iwundu Friday in place of Evan Fournier (elbow)
Orlando Magic guard/forward Wes Iwundu is starting on Friday in place of Evan Fournier (right elbow UCL sprain) against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Iwundu is averaging 7.5 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.1 assists, 0.9 steals, 0.3 blocks, and 0.6 3-pointers in 15 games as a starter this season. He's made just one irrelevant appearance in the past seven games.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Magic have the third-highest implied total (118.0 points) on Friday's 10-game slate. The Magic-Timberwolves game has the second-highest over/under (233.5 points).
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Michael Carter-Williams keeps it going for Magic with season-high 20 points March 11th, 2020
- Markelle Fultz (calf) starting for Magic on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Markelle Fultz (calf) questionable for Magic on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Evan Fournier (elbow) may miss extended time for Magic March 6th, 2020
- Magic starting Wes Iwundu Friday in place of Evan Fournier (elbow) March 6th, 2020
- Evan Fournier (elbow) officially out for Magic, Wes Iwundu starting Friday March 6th, 2020