Evan Fournier (elbow) may miss extended time for Magic
Orlando Magic guard/forward Evan Fournier (right elbow UCL sprain) may be facing an extended absence, per head coach Steve Clifford.
Fournier has already been ruled out for Friday's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves, but it sounds like he's facing a multi-game absence. Wes Iwundu is replacing Fournier in the starting lineup on Friday. He's only averaged 7.5 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.1 assists, 0.9 steals, 0.3 blocks, and 0.6 3-pointers in 15 games as a starter this season.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Magic are tied for the third-highest implied total (117.25 points) on Friday's 10-game slate.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Michael Carter-Williams keeps it going for Magic with season-high 20 points March 11th, 2020
- Markelle Fultz (calf) starting for Magic on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Markelle Fultz (calf) questionable for Magic on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Evan Fournier (elbow) may miss extended time for Magic March 6th, 2020
- Magic starting Wes Iwundu Friday in place of Evan Fournier (elbow) March 6th, 2020
- Evan Fournier (elbow) officially out for Magic, Wes Iwundu starting Friday March 6th, 2020