DeAndre Jordan starting for Nets on Sunday
Brooklyn Nets center DeAndre Jordan is in the starting lineup for Sunday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Jordan will get the start on Sunday, as Nets' new head coach Jacque Vaughn makes a change in his first game in charge. Jarrett Allen is expected to move to the bench.
Jordan's Sunday projection includes 8.3 points, 9.6 rebounds, 1.6 assists, and 24.4 FanDuel points.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- Nets' Garrett Temple (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jarrett Allen coming off the bench for Nets on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- DeAndre Jordan starting for Nets on Sunday March 8th, 2020