Jarrett Allen coming off the bench for Nets on Sunday
Brooklyn Nets center Jarrett Allen is not in the starting lineup for Sunday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Allen will move to the bench with Deandre Jordan entering the starting lineup on Sunday. Our models expect Allen to play 23.4 minutes against the Bulls.
Allen's Sunday projection includes 9.5 points, 8.4 rebounds, 1.3 assists, and 25.6 FanDuel points.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- Nets' Garrett Temple (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jarrett Allen coming off the bench for Nets on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- DeAndre Jordan starting for Nets on Sunday March 8th, 2020