Marc Gasol (hamstring) questionable for Raptors on Sunday
Toronto Raptors center Marc Gasol (left hamstring tightness) is questionable to play on Sunday versus the Sacramento Kings.
Gasol hasn't played since late January, but Raptors head coach Nick Nurse insinuated he's getting close to a return. However, this is the front end of a back-to-back set, so it wouldn't be surprising to see him held out of one end. There hasn't been any word on if Gasol will immediately start or be on a minutes limit once cleared. Serge Ibaka, Chris Boucher, and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson are going to lose value with Gasol back.
numberFire's models expect Gasol to score 21.3 FanDuel points in 22.7 minutes on Sunday. He's priced at $4,000.
- Anthony Davis '100 percent healthy' for Lakers July 2nd, 2020
- Mike Conley to see larger role in Jazz offense July 2nd, 2020
- Michael Porter Jr. to likely see playoff minutes for Nuggets July 2nd, 2020
- Suns' Devin Booker to see fewer minutes July 2nd, 2020
- Suns' Ricky Rubio to have reduced workload July 2nd, 2020
- De'Aaron Fox, Kings reportedly discuss extension July 2nd, 2020
- Kyle Lowry looking good for Toronto June 10th, 2020
- Raptors' Marc Gasol looking slim June 10th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Pascal Siakam flirts with triple-double, Raptors defeat Jazz March 10th, 2020