Brandon Knight (hamstring) questionable for Pistons on Sunday
Detroit Pistons guard Brandon Knight (right hamstring strain) is questionable to play on Sunday against the New York Knicks.
Knight played through a knee injury on Saturday, but he may have tweaked his hammy in the process. The Pistons could play it safe and hold Knight out on the second leg of a back-to-back. If so, look for Langston Galloway, Svi Mykhailiuk, Bruce Brown, and Jordan McRae to benefit.
numberFire's models expect Knight to score 25.8 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $5,100.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021