Celtics' Semi Ojeleye back to the bench for Sunday night
Boston Celtics power forward Semi Ojeleye will return to the bench for Sunday night's game with the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Ojeleye filled in for starter Gordon Hayward while Hayward nursed a knee injury, but will return to his usual role with Hayward back in the lineup.
Ojeleye performed admirably while filling in, but is projected for just 5.3 FanDuel fantasy points coming off the bench tonight.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) playing 30-32 minutes for Celtics on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Celtics' Robert Williams (back) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jaylen Brown (hamstring) remaining out for Celtics on Tuesday March 9th, 2020