Dennis Smith (concussion) remains out for Knicks on Sunday
New York Knicks point guard Dennis Smith has been ruled out of Sunday's game against the Detroit Pistons with a concussion.
Smith will miss his fifth consecutive game with a concussion. He is progressing but remains in the concussion protocol. His next chance to play will come against the Washington Wizards on Tuesday.
Smith is averaging 5.5 points, 2.3 rebounds, 2.9 assists, and 14 FanDuel points per game this season.
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. cleared from concussion March 10th, 2020
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) questionable Tuesday for Knicks March 10th, 2020
- Pistons' Brandon Knight will come off the bench Sunday with a minutes limit March 8th, 2020
- Dennis Smith (concussion) remains out for Knicks on Sunday March 8th, 2020