Russell Westbrook (rest) back in Rockets' lineup Sunday, Ben McLemore on bench
Houston Rockets point guard Russell Westbrook (rest) is starting on Sunday versus the Orlando Magic.
Westbrook is back in action after sitting out the front leg of the back-to-back set. Ben McLemore is returning to a role off the bench. James Harden could see a downtick in usage and Austin Rivers may not be as involved. Westbrook is averaging 30.3 points, 8.7 rebounds, 5.8 assists, 1.7 steals, and 1.0 3-pointers on a 52.8 field goal percentage since the All-Star break.
numberFire's models expect Westbrook to score 50.8 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $10,700.
- Evan Fournier expected to be fully recovered when NBA resumes June 5th, 2020
- Nets' Kevin Durant not expected to return during 2019-20 season June 5th, 2020
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Houston's Ben McLemore (illness) available for Tuesday's game against Timberwolves March 10th, 2020
- Houston's Eric Gordon (knee) available for Tuesday's matchup against Minnesota March 10th, 2020
- Eric Gordon (knee) questionable for Rockets on Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Ben McLemore (illness) ruled out late for Rockets on Sunday March 8th, 2020