Pistons' Brandon Knight will come off the bench Sunday with a minutes limit
Detroit Pistons guard Brandon Knight will be active for Sunday night's game against the New York Knicks, but will have a limit to his minutes.
Knight is reportedly dealing with knee soreness. While he will not miss tonight's game, the Pistons will be limiting his playing time to avoid aggravating the injury. Bruce Brown will be starting in Knight's place.
Knight has been on fire recently, with 20 or more fantasy points per game in each of his previous 6 games. Unfortunately, it will be hard to trust him in lineups tonight due to his minutes limit. Bruce Brown, who will start in his place, is projected for 22.7 FanDuel fantasy points.
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Christian Wood scores career-high 32 in Pistons' loss March 12th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Brandon Knight starting for Pistons Wednesday in place of injured Bruce Brown March 11th, 2020