Pistons' Brandon Knight will come off the bench Sunday with a minutes limit
Detroit Pistons guard Brandon Knight will be active for Sunday night's game against the New York Knicks, but will have a limit to his minutes.
Knight is reportedly dealing with knee soreness. While he will not miss tonight's game, the Pistons will be limiting his playing time to avoid aggravating the injury. Bruce Brown will be starting in Knight's place.
Knight has been on fire recently, with 20 or more fantasy points per game in each of his previous 6 games. Unfortunately, it will be hard to trust him in lineups tonight due to his minutes limit. Bruce Brown, who will start in his place, is projected for 22.7 FanDuel fantasy points.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021