Marc Gasol (hamstring) available off the bench for Raptors on Sunday following 15-game absence
Toronto Raptors center Marc Gasol is available for Sunday's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Gasol will have a minutes limit off the bench in his first game back following a 15-game absence with a hamstring injury. His minutes limit is undisclosed, but our models expect him to see 22.7.
Gasol's Sunday projection includes 7.3 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 21.3 FanDuel points.
- Stevens: Boston's Robert Williams is 'a full go' July 11th, 2020
- Greif: Clippers' Ivica Zubac not in Orlando, expected to join team July 11th, 2020
- Celtics 'going to move very slowly with' Kemba Walker (knee) July 11th, 2020
- Thunder's Andre Roberson (left knee) practices on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Amir Coffey not traveling to Orlando July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard expected to arrive in Orlando on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Raptors' Terence Davis doing pick-and-roll work July 9th, 2020
- Raptors' Pascal Siakam hoopless for months July 9th, 2020
- Kyle Lowry 'looking awesome' at Raptors workouts July 7th, 2020
- Kyle Lowry looking good for Toronto June 10th, 2020
- Raptors' Marc Gasol looking slim June 10th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020