Jaylen Brown (hamstring) remaining out for Celtics on Tuesday
Boston Celtics small forward Jaylen Brown (right hamstring) will remain on the sidelines for Tuesday's game against the Indiana Pacers.
That will be Brown's fourth straight absence. He also figures to be held out of the Celtics' Friday-Saturday back-to-back. Marcus Smart has averaged 22.0 points over the last three games.
Brown is averaging 33.4 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 17.6 points, 5.5 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.1 steals, and 2.1 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) playing 30-32 minutes for Celtics on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Celtics' Robert Williams (back) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jaylen Brown (hamstring) remaining out for Celtics on Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye back to the bench for Sunday night March 8th, 2020
- Gordon Hayward starting for Celtics on Sunday, Semi Ojeleye coming off the bench March 8th, 2020