Eric Gordon (knee) questionable for Rockets on Tuesday
Houston Rockets shooting guard Eric Gordon (right knee soreness) is questionable to play on Tuesday against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Gordon missed the last two games. He's averaging just 7.7 points on a 32.0 field goal percentage over his last three appearances. Ben McLemore (illness) is also questionable to play on Tuesday. Austin Rivers and Danuel House may be asked to take on more work.
Gordon is averaging 21.0 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 14.5 points, 3.2 rebounds, 1.9 assists, 0.8 steals, and 2.4 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Evan Fournier expected to be fully recovered when NBA resumes June 5th, 2020
- Nets' Kevin Durant not expected to return during 2019-20 season June 5th, 2020
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Houston's Ben McLemore (illness) available for Tuesday's game against Timberwolves March 10th, 2020
- Houston's Eric Gordon (knee) available for Tuesday's matchup against Minnesota March 10th, 2020
- Eric Gordon (knee) questionable for Rockets on Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Ben McLemore (illness) ruled out late for Rockets on Sunday March 8th, 2020