Celtics' Robert Williams (back) probable for Tuesday
Boston Celtics center Robert Williams (back strain) was listed as probable for Tuesday's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Williams has been solid since returning from the hip injury that had sidelined him since early December, averaging 19.4 FanDuel points over the last 4 games.
Williams is currently projected to score 12.1 fantasy points Tuesday night, with 3.1 points, 3.6 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) playing 30-32 minutes for Celtics on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Celtics' Robert Williams (back) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jaylen Brown (hamstring) remaining out for Celtics on Tuesday March 9th, 2020