Nets' Garrett Temple (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday
Brooklyn Nets guard Garrett Temple (left ankle sprain) has been ruled out for Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Temple will miss his fourth consecutive game with the injury. His absence will continue to open up opportunities for Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot.
Luwawu-Cabarrot struggled mightily in Sunday's matchup against the Chicago Bulls, but has seen at least 23 minutes in each of his last 4 games. numberFire currently projects him for 11.1 FanDuel fantasy points on Tuesday.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- Nets' Garrett Temple (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jarrett Allen coming off the bench for Nets on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- DeAndre Jordan starting for Nets on Sunday March 8th, 2020