LeBron James (groin) questionable for Lakers on Tuesday
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James (left groin soreness) is questionable for Tuesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
James looked fined on Sunday while helping lead the Lakers past the Los Angeles Clippers, but he did miss a game a couple of weeks back due to the same groin issue. Rajon Rondo made a spot start in that situation, scoring 12 points with 4 rebounds, 6 assists, and 2 steals in 25.8 minutes. Anthony Davis would see an uptick in usage if James is unavailable. Tip-off is scheduled for 10:30 PM ET.
numberFire's models project LeBron for 51.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He costs $10,700.
- Evan Fournier expected to be fully recovered when NBA resumes June 5th, 2020
- Nets' Kevin Durant not expected to return during 2019-20 season June 5th, 2020
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) will play on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Lakers' LeBron James (groin) upgraded to probable on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) out for Tuesday's matchup against Brooklyn March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) plans to play for Lakers against Nets March 10th, 2020