LeBron James (groin) questionable for Lakers on Tuesday
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James (left groin soreness) is questionable for Tuesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
James looked fined on Sunday while helping lead the Lakers past the Los Angeles Clippers, but he did miss a game a couple of weeks back due to the same groin issue. Rajon Rondo made a spot start in that situation, scoring 12 points with 4 rebounds, 6 assists, and 2 steals in 25.8 minutes. Anthony Davis would see an uptick in usage if James is unavailable. Tip-off is scheduled for 10:30 PM ET.
numberFire's models project LeBron for 51.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He costs $10,700.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021