Lonnie Walker (shin) sitting for Spurs on Tuesday
San Antonio Spurs shooting guard Lonnie Walker (left shin) has been ruled out for Tuesday against the Dallas Mavericks.
Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich recently indicated that Walker could be facing a multi-week injury. This will be his second consecutive absence. Dejounte Murray (calf) is also out, so look for Derrick White, Patty Mills, and Bryn Forbes to take on more work.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Spurs have an implied total of 112.0 points on Tuesday's nine-game slate.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Derrick White drops dazzling line in start as Spurs defeat Dallas March 11th, 2020
- Spurs' Drew Eubanks on bench Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Derrick White replacing Dejounte Murray (calf) in Spurs' lineup Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- LaMarcus Aldridge (shoulder) back in action for Spurs on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lonnie Walker (shin) sitting for Spurs on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- LaMarcus Aldridge (shoulder) upgraded to probable for Spurs on Tuesday March 10th, 2020