Brandon Knight (hamstring) 'good to go' for Pistons
Detroit Pistons guard Brandon Knight (right hamstring strain) is "good to go" for Wednesday's game versus the Philadelphia 76ers, per head coach Dwane Casey.
Knight was averaging 15.8 points, 2.5 rebounds, 5.0 assists, 0.7 steals, and 4.0 3-pointers over a six-game stretch before sitting out Sunday. Bruce Brown may not be as involved with Knight active.
Knight is averaging 26.8 FanDuel points over the last six games. numberFire's models project him for 10.8 points, 2.5 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 0.8 steals, and 1.6 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021