Lou Williams (calf) taking a seat Tuesday for Clippers versus Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers shooting guard Lou Williams (sore right calf) will not suit up for Tuesday's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Williams is being held out as the Clippers travel north for the evening. Montrezl Harrell could see more usage with the second unit and there figures to be additional playing time for Reggie Jackson and Landry Shamet.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Clippers have the second-highest implied total (119.0 points) on Tuesday's nine-game slate.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Lou Williams (calf) taking a seat Tuesday for Clippers versus Warriors March 10th, 2020
- Landry Shamet coming off Los Angeles' bench on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) starting on Monday, Reggie Jackson to bench February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) starting on Monday, Landry Shamet to bench February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020