Houston's Eric Gordon (knee) available for Tuesday's matchup against Minnesota
Houston Rockets shooting guard Eric Gordon (knee) has been cleared to play in Tuesdays game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Gordon will return on Tuesday after missing time with a knee injury. In his first contest back, our models project the veteran guard to score 17.1 FanDuel points.
Gordon's projection against the Timberwolves includes 11.9 points, 1.7 rebounds, and 1.3 assists.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Houston's Ben McLemore (illness) available for Tuesday's game against Timberwolves March 10th, 2020
- Houston's Eric Gordon (knee) available for Tuesday's matchup against Minnesota March 10th, 2020
- Eric Gordon (knee) questionable for Rockets on Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Ben McLemore (illness) ruled out late for Rockets on Sunday March 8th, 2020