Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (Achilles) remains out on Tuesday
Chicago Bulls point guard Ryan Arcidiacono (Achilles) will not play in Tuesday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Arcidiacono will miss his second straight game with an Achilles injury. Expect Shaquille Harrison to play more minutes against the Cavaliers.
Harrison's projection on Tuesday includes 11.4 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 3.2 assists.
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Bulls hire Arturas Karnisovas as Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations April 13th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (quad) listed doubtful for Thursday night March 11th, 2020
- Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (Achilles) remains out on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (achilles) questionable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (quad) out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Tomas Satoransky moving to Bulls' bench Tuesday March 9th, 2020