Michael Carter-Williams keeps it going for Magic with season-high 20 points
Orlando Magic point guard Michael Carter-Williams scored 20 points (6-of-9 field goals, 6-of-6 free throws) with 3 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 24.5 minutes of a 120-115 win over the Memphis Grizzlies on Tuesday.
Carter-Williams set a new scoring season-high for the second time in the last three games. He's scored double-digits in four straight contests and made at least half of his shots in three straight. Carter-Williams should continue to benefit for however long Evan Fournier (elbow) is out. The Magic will host the Chicago Bulls on Thursday.
MCW scored 27.6 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's averaging 24.8 FanDuel points over the last four games. numberFire's models project him for 9.2 points, 3.6 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.1 steals, and 0.3 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Michael Carter-Williams keeps it going for Magic with season-high 20 points March 11th, 2020
- Markelle Fultz (calf) starting for Magic on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Markelle Fultz (calf) questionable for Magic on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Evan Fournier (elbow) may miss extended time for Magic March 6th, 2020
- Magic starting Wes Iwundu Friday in place of Evan Fournier (elbow) March 6th, 2020
- Evan Fournier (elbow) officially out for Magic, Wes Iwundu starting Friday March 6th, 2020