Kristaps Porzingis (rest) sitting out second leg of Mavericks' back-to-back Wednesday
Dallas Mavericks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (rest) is ruled out for Wednesday's game against the Denver Nuggets.
Porzingis is sitting out the second leg of the Mavericks' back-to-back, as he's done for the majority of the season. Maxi Kleber and Courtney Lee are candidates to replace Porzingis in the starting lineup. Luka Doncic figures to see an uptick in usage.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Mavericks-Nuggets game has the highest over/under (218.0 points) on Wednesday's six-game slate.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021