Joel Embiid (shoulder) available for 76ers on Wednesday following five-game absence
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid is available for Wednesday's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Embiid has been upgraded from questionable and will be available for the first time in March after missing the 76ers' last five games. Our models expect him to play 27.6 minutes. His return will lower the value of Tobias Harris and Shake Milton.
Embiid's Wednesday projection includes 21.2 points, 10.3 rebounds, 2.8 assists, and 41.6 FanDuel points. He is priced at $9,000.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Mike Scott coming off 76ers' bench Wednesday night March 11th, 2020
- Josh Richardson (concussion) replacing Matisse Thybulle in 76ers' lineup Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Joel Embiid (shoulder) starting on Wednesday for Philadelphia; Mike Scott to bench March 11th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle moving to 76ers' bench versus Pistons March 11th, 2020
- Joel Embiid (shoulder) available for 76ers on Wednesday following five-game absence March 11th, 2020
- 76ers' Ben Simmons to be re-evaluated in 3 weeks March 11th, 2020