Heat's Jimmy Butler (toe) won't play Wednesday night
Miami Heat guard/forward Jimmy Butler will not play on Wednesday in the team's game against the Charlotte Hornets.
Butler was knocked out of Sunday's game early after he suffered a toe injury, and he's been ruled out of Wednesday's game completely just a few days later. Tyler Herro and Jae Crowder are available to play, so perhaps one of them could enter the starting five.
In 54 games this season, Butler has averaged 42.0 FanDuel points.
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Hawks Friday June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (health protocols) available for Thursday's Game 3 matchup June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) officially probable for Game 3 June 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 1 contest against Bucks June 23rd, 2021
- Goran Dragic starting for Miami Thursday; Kendrick Nunn to bench May 27th, 2021
- Gabe Vincent starting in Miami's Sunday lineup for resting Trevor Ariza May 16th, 2021
- Precious Achiuwa starting for Miami on Sunday in place of Bam Adebayo (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Heat starting Tyler Herro for inactive Kendrick Nunn on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Goran Dragic (back) inactive for Heat's Sunday matchup against Pistons May 16th, 2021
- Andre Iguodala (rest) out for Miami Sunday night May 16th, 2021