Heat's Tyler Herro (ankle) available Wednesday after extended absence
Miami Heat shooting guard Tyler Herro (right ankle soreness) is available to play on Wednesday against the Charlotte Hornets.
It will be Herro's first game since February 3. Jimmy Butler (toe) is out and there hasn't been any mention of a minutes limit for Herro, so the rookie could see an expanded role on offense. He scored 18 points in his last outing against the Hornets.
numberFire's models project Herro for 14.4 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He costs $3,600.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Solomon Hill starting for Heat in place of Jimmy Butler (toe) on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Jae Crowder (concussion) available to play for Miami Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Heat's Jimmy Butler (toe) won't play Wednesday night March 11th, 2020
- Heat's Tyler Herro (ankle) available Wednesday after extended absence March 11th, 2020
- Kendrick Nunn (illness) available for Heat on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (foot) questionable for Wednesday's game against Charlotte March 10th, 2020