Utah Jazz vs. Oklahoma City Thunder postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns
Wednesday's game between the Utah Jazz and the Oklahoma City Thunder has been postponed amid concerns of an illness before the game.
The game was delayed and both teams were sent to their locker rooms as a decision was being made. Nearly 25 minutes later an announcement was made that the game had been postponed due to an illness before the game. The official reason given for the postponement was unforeseen circumstances.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Washington's John Wall 'going to wait until next season' despite additional recovery time April 16th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Jazz's Donovan Mitchell tests positive for coronavirus March 12th, 2020