Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus
Detroit Pistons forward/center Chris Wood tested positive for the coronavirus, reports Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Wood scored 30 points and brought down 10 rebounds against Utah's Rudy Gobert on Saturday, March 7th. Wood is reportedly doing well and has shown no symptoms.
Wood is averaging 13.1 points, 6.3 rebounds, 1 assist, and 25 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Washington's John Wall 'going to wait until next season' despite additional recovery time April 16th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Christian Wood scores career-high 32 in Pistons' loss March 12th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Brandon Knight starting for Pistons Wednesday in place of injured Bruce Brown March 11th, 2020