Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery
Utah Jazz guard/forward Bojan Bogdanovic will undergo season-ending surgery on his right wrist.
Bogdanovic wasn't known to be dealing with an injury, but he apparently hurt his wrist in 2019 and it became a lingering issue. He's expected to be back for the start of the 2020-21 season. Royce O'Neale figures to be the primary beneficiary from Bogdanovic's absence.
Bogdanovic averaged 27.3 FanDuel points, 20.2 points, 4.1 rebounds, 2.1 assists, 0.5 steals, and 3.0 3-pointers over 63 starts in his first season with the Jazz. He shot 44.7 percent from the field and 41.4 percent on threes.
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic joins team in Orlando July 14th, 2020
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard "feeling good" as NBA restart approaches July 14th, 2020
- Rockets' James Harden "feeling fine" and expected to travel to Orlando July 14th, 2020
- Nets' Michael Beasley reportedly tests positive July 14th, 2020
- Pacers' Edmond Sumner benefitted from hiatus July 14th, 2020
- Gary Harris (undisclosed) hasn't joined Nuggets July 14th, 2020
- Rudy Gobert says Jazz winning is top priority July 9th, 2020
- Jazz's Mike Conley to likely leave bubble for child's birth July 6th, 2020
- Mike Conley to see larger role in Jazz offense July 2nd, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020