The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup
According to Derek Bodner and The Athletic, "the Philadelphia 76ers’ starting five will likely be Ben Simmons, Shake Milton, Joel Embiid, Josh Richardson and Tobias Harris.
After displaying "shooting and playmaking" ability in multiple roles including on-and-off the ball, Milton seems like the logical candidate to start for the Sixers after the NBA restarts their season. Expect Milton to ultimately share minutes with Al Horford in a fifth starter or sixth man type role.
In a 611.5 minute sample size this season, Milton is averaging 0.86 FanDuel points per minute and a usage rate of 20%.
- Wizards: Bradley Beal still in air July 6th, 2020
- Jazz's Mike Conley to likely leave bubble for child's birth July 6th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis teases new moves July 6th, 2020
- Pacers' Myles Turner has been back at the gym for '4-5 weeks' July 5th, 2020
- Charania: Clippers' Landry Shamet reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 July 4th, 2020
- Miami Heat shut down individual workouts following positive COVID-19 test result July 3rd, 2020
- 76ers' Shake Milton could remain a starter post-hiatus July 5th, 2020
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (back) better than start of season July 2nd, 2020
- 76ers' Joel Embiid draws praise for work during NBA shutdown July 1st, 2020
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (back) "ready to go" when play resumes later this month July 1st, 2020
- Sixers sign free agent Ryan Broekhoff June 26th, 2020
- 76ers' Joel Embiid training regularly during pandemic June 10th, 2020