Kings' Richaun Holmes (hip) ruled out for Sunday
Sacramento Kings forward Richaun Holmes has been ruled out of Sunday's game against the Houston Rockets with a hip injury.
Holmes was forced from Friday's game early with soreness in his left hip and will not recover in time to face the Rockets on Sunday. Harry Giles and Alex Len should see an increase in minutes while Holmes is out.
Giles Sunday projection includes 8.0 points, 4.6 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 15.5 minutes, and 17 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) questionable for Kings Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Friday in place of injured Richaun Holmes May 14th, 2021
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday May 14th, 2021