Giannis Antetokounmpo ruled out for Bucks on Monday against Raptors
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (tooth) is out for Monday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
The Bucks have decided to hold Antetokounmpo out on the front end of their back-to-back set. Ersan Ilyasova is a likely candidate to replace Antetokounmpo in the starting lineup. There will also be plenty more shots available for Khris Middleton, Eric Bledsoe, Brook Lopez, and Wesley Matthews.
Ilyasova has averaged 11.4 points and 1.8 3-pointers with 8.4 rebounds in eight starts this season. He costs $3,500 on FanDuel on Monday.
- Knicks' Taj Gibson coming off the bench on Friday April 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) active and starting for Knicks on Friday, Taj Gibson coming off the bench April 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Kelly Oubre (wrist) questionable for Saturday April 16th, 2021
- Andre Drummond (toe) probable for Lakers on Saturday April 16th, 2021
- Derrick Jones starting for Portland on Friday in place of injured Damian Lillard (hamstring) April 16th, 2021
- Markieff Morris (ankle) questionable for Los Angeles on Saturday April 16th, 2021
- Donte DiVincenzo (toe) out again for Bucks on Saturday April 16th, 2021
- Bobby Portis playing with Milwaukee's second unit on Thursday April 15th, 2021
- Bryn Forbes starting for Bucks Thursday in place of injured Donte DiVincenzo April 15th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting on Thursday, Bobby Portis to bench April 15th, 2021
- Donte DiVincenzo (toe) ruled out for Milwaukee Thursday April 15th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) returning for Bucks on Thursday April 15th, 2021