Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (heel) probable for Game 1 against Clippers
Dallas Mavericks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis is listed as probable for Monday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers with a heel injury.
Porzingis is officially listed as probable with a left heel contusion. Courtney Lee and Dwight Powell have both been ruled out. Our models expect Porzingis to play 35.4 minutes against Los Angeles.
Porzingis's Game 1 projection includes 23.5 points, 10.5 rebounds, 2.0 assists, and 45.9 FanDuel points. He is priced at $8,600.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021