Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) questionable for Game 2 on Wednesday
Dallas Mavericks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis is listed as questionable for Wednesday game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Porzingis is officially listed as questionable for Game 2 against the Clippers on Wednesday with soreness in his right knee. Our models expect him to play 35.4 minutes against Los Angeles in Game 2. Luka Doncic (ankle) is not listed on the injury report, and Courtney Lee (calf) and Dwight Powell (Achilles) both remain out.
Porzingis' Wednesday projection includes 23.5 points, 10.5 rebounds, 2.0 assists, and 45.9 FanDuel points. He is priced at $8,600.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021