Rockets' Danuel House Jr. out for the season following violation of bubble protocols
Houston Rockets forward Danuel House Jr. has left the NBA bubble and will miss the rest of the Rockets' season after violating campus protocols.
The NBA's investigation found that House violated campus health and safety protocols. He has left the bubble and will not participate in any additional games this season. Look for Eric Gordon to continue to start against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Gordon's Game 5 projection includes 14.3 points, 2.2 rebounds, 1.4 assists, and 20.5 FanDuel points.
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) available off the bench for Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Dwight Howard coming off the bench for Lakers in Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Lakers' Alex Caruso starting in Game 6 on Sunday, Dwight Howard coming off the bench October 11th, 2020
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) ruled out for NBA Finals Game 5 on Friday October 9th, 2020
- Bam Adebayo (neck) removed from Miami's Game 5 injury report October 8th, 2020
- Meyers Leonard coming off the bench for Miami in Game 4 on Tuesday October 6th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. out for the season following violation of bubble protocols September 11th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. (personal) out again for Game 5 on Saturday September 11th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House (personal) ruled out on Tuesday September 8th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. (head) will not return to Game 1 on Friday September 4th, 2020
- Rockets' Russell Westbrook (quad) to be limited to 25-30 minutes Monday August 31st, 2020
- Danuel House coming off Houston's bench with Russell Westbook (quad) starting on Saturday August 29th, 2020