Dwight Howard coming off the bench for Lakers in Game 6 on Sunday
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Dwight Howard will not be in the starting five for Game 6 of the NBA Finals against the Miami Heat on Sunday, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Howard will move to the bench with the Lakers making a change to Alex Caruso for Game 6. Our models expect Howard to play 14.6 minutes on Sunday.
Howard's Game 6 projection includes 5.6 points, 5.5 rebounds, 0.6 assists, and 16.0 FanDuel points.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly re-ups with Lakers on 3-year contract November 21st, 2020
- Boston Celtics reportedly sign Tristan Thompson November 21st, 2020
- Elfrid Payton reportedly re-signs with Knicks on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Carmelo Anthony reportedly returning on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Paul Millsap reportedly re-ups with Denver on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Hawks reportedly sign Rajon Rondo to 2-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Dwight Howard signs one-year deal with 76ers November 20th, 2020
- Danny Green reportedly sent to Philadelphia in draft-day trade November 18th, 2020
- NBA Playoffs to resume Saturday August 28th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle coming off Sixers' bench with Al Horford starting on Friday August 21st, 2020
- Sixers starting Al Horford in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Matisse Thybulle to bench August 21st, 2020
- Al Horford coming off Philadelphia's bench with Matisse Thybulle starting on Wednesday August 19th, 2020