Sixers reportedly trade Al Horford, picks to Oklahoma City
Philadelphia 76ers forward/center Al Horford has reportedly been traded to the Oklahoma City Thunder, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Daryl Morey, the newly installed general manager for Philadelphia, has been trying to unload a big contract. He did just that here, as Horford's salary is now off the books. In addition to the veteran big man, he sent the No. 34 pick in the 2020 Draft, a protected first-round pick in the 2025 draft and the rights to European guard Vasilije Micic. In return, Danny Green and Terrance Ferguson are headed to Philadelphia.
In the 2019-20 season for Philadelphia, Horford averaged 11.9 points, 6.8 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021