Isaac Okoro (foot) remains on track for Cavaliers Wednesday
Cleveland Cavaliers rookie small forward Isaac Okoro is expected to return from a left foot sprain on Wednesday against the Orlando Magic, per head coach J.B. Bickerstaff.
This was presumed when Okoro was removed from the injury report on Tuesday. The No. 5 overall pick missed the previous five games for health and safety protocols, as well as a sprained foot. He averaged 37.6 minutes in the first two contests and totaled 11 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, and 1 triple. Okoro is expected to return to the starting lineup and may fill the void left by Dante Exum (calf). In addition to Exum, the Cavaliers will also be without Darius Garland (shoulder), Kevin Love (calf), Kevin Porter Jr. (personal), Matthew Dellavedova (concussion), and Dylan Windler (hand) on Wednesday. Cedi Osman should still see plenty of minutes off the bench even with Okoro active.
numberFire’s models project Okoro for 11.9 FanDuel points versus the Magic and he has a salary of $3,600 on Wednesday’s slate. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Cavs have the third-lowest implied total (103.8 points) on the 11-game offering.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021