Ben Simmons (knee) probable for 76ers Tuesday
Philadelphia 76ers forward Ben Simmons (left knee) is probable to play Tuesday versus the Miami Heat.
Simmons is expected to return from his two-game absence and Joel Embiid (back) is also probable for the second leg of the 76ers' back-to-back. Simmons' return will likely lead to less usage for Tyrese Maxey and Isaiah Joe. The 76ers will be without Tobias Harris, Seth Curry, Shake Milton, and others Tuesday due to health and safety protocols.
numberFire's models project Simmons for 14.3 points, 7.7 rebounds, 7.1 assists, and 1.7 steals on Tuesday versus the Heat.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Wednesday June 16th, 2021