Cavaliers acquire Jarrett Allen in multi-player trade with Nets and Rockets
According to Adrian Wojnarowski, the Cleveland Cavaliers have reportedly acquired center Jarrett Allen in a threeteam trade with the Houston Rockets and Brooklyn Nets.
The Cavaliers will reportedly acquire Allen and Taurean Prince from the Nets in exchange for Dante Exum and a 2022 first round pick. Expect Allen to compete for minutes at the center position with Andre Drummond.
According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 319.6 minutes this season, Allen is averaging 1.12 FanDuel points and a 15.4% usage rate.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021