Heat's Bam Adebayo (health protocols) ruled out for Thursday's contest against 76ers
Miami Heat center Bam Adebayo (health protocols) will not play in Thursday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Adebayo is not expected to return this week while the Heat center remains in protocol. Expect Kelly Olynyk to log more minutes at the five until Adebayo is cleared to return. According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 117.8 minutes minutes with Adebayo off the court this season, Olynyk is averaging 0.89 FanDuel points and a usage rate of 16.0%.
Our models currently project the Miami center to score 31.4 FanDuel points on Thursday. Olynyk's projection includes 15.1 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 2.4 assists.
- Marvin Bagley (wrist) listed as questionable on Sacramento's Sunday injury report January 17th, 2021
- Indiana's Myles Turner (hand) ruled out on Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Houston's Eric Gordon (leg) probable for Monday January 17th, 2021
- Rockets' John Wall (knee) out again on Monday January 17th, 2021
- Victor Oladipo to make Rockets' debut on Monday January 17th, 2021
- Josh Green starting for Mavericks in place of Tim Hardaway Jr. Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Heat's Jimmy Butler (health protocols) out again on Monday January 17th, 2021
- Miami's Tyler Herro (neck) questionable for Monday January 17th, 2021
- Precious Achiuwa playing off Miami's bench with Bam Adebayo starting on Saturday January 16th, 2021
- KZ Okpala starting for Miami Saturday in place of injured Tyler Herro January 16th, 2021
- Miami's Bam Adebayo (health protocols) starting on Saturday, Precious Achiuwa to bench January 16th, 2021
- Heat's Moe Harkless (health protocols) available to play Saturday January 16th, 2021