Josh Okogie (hamstring) starting on Wednesday for Minnesota
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Josh Okogie will start on Wednesday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Okogie has been dealing with a hamstring injury, but on Wednesday, head coach Ryan Saunders believes he's ready to return to the starting lineup. It hasn't been announced yet who he's replacing - likely Malik Beasley - but Okogie will be out there for first tip.
Our models currently project Okogie for 6.3 points, 2.8 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 12.7 FanDuel points across 17.5 minutes of action.
- Marvin Bagley (wrist) listed as questionable on Sacramento's Sunday injury report January 17th, 2021
- Indiana's Myles Turner (hand) ruled out on Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Heat's Jimmy Butler (health protocols) out again on Monday January 17th, 2021
- Miami's Tyler Herro (neck) questionable for Monday January 17th, 2021
- Houston's Eric Gordon (leg) probable for Monday January 17th, 2021
- Rockets' John Wall (knee) out again on Monday January 17th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns tests positive for COVID-19 January 15th, 2021
- Shams: Friday's Timberwolves-Grizzlies game postponed January 15th, 2021
- Minnesota's Josh Okogie (hamstring) probable for Friday January 14th, 2021
- Minnesota's Ricky Rubio (health protocols) ruled out for Friday's game against Memphis January 14th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Juan Hernangomez (health protocols) will miss at least 10 days January 14th, 2021
- Karl-Anthony Towns (wrist) probable for Minnesota Friday January 14th, 2021