Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (health protocols) questionable on Monday
Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving (health protocols) is questionable for Monday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Irving is listed as questionable after the Nets' star missed six games for personal reasons. If he is cleared to return, our models project Irving to score 38.8 FanDuel points in a tough matchup against a Bucks' unit ranked eighth in defensive efficiency.
Irving's current projection includes 23.5 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 6.1 assists.
- Giants' Evan Longoria (plantar fasciitis) makes spring debut Saturday March 6th, 2021
- Rockets recall Kevin Porter Jr. from G League, eligible to play after All-Star break March 6th, 2021
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Kent Bazemore coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Damion Lee starting for Warriors Thursday; Kent Bazemore to bench March 4th, 2021
- Juan Toscano-Anderson starting for Warriors Thursday in place of injured Draymond Green March 4th, 2021
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Jeff Green (shoulder) remaining out for Nets Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Nets' Jeff Green (shoulder) doubtful for Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (shoulder) to start Monday versus Spurs March 1st, 2021
- Brooklyn's DeAndre Jordan starting for injured Jeff Green (shoulder) on Monday March 1st, 2021
- Nets' Tyler Johnson (migraine) available Monday March 1st, 2021