Minnesota's Ricky Rubio (health protocols) remains out on Monday
Minnesota Timberwolves point guard Ricky Rubio (health protocols) will not play in Monday's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
Rubio remains sidelined while in protocol. Expect Jarrett Culver to play more minutes against a Hawks' unit ranked 13th in defensive efficiency.
Culver's current Monday projection includes 6.6 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 1.2 assists.
- Giants' Evan Longoria (plantar fasciitis) makes spring debut Saturday March 6th, 2021
- Rockets recall Kevin Porter Jr. from G League, eligible to play after All-Star break March 6th, 2021
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Kent Bazemore coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Damion Lee starting for Warriors Thursday; Kent Bazemore to bench March 4th, 2021
- Jake Layman starting for Timberwolves Wednesday; Josh Okogie to bench March 3rd, 2021
- Josh Okogie playing with Minnesota's second unit on Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Timberwolves starting Josh Okogie for inactive Malik Beasley on Saturday February 27th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Malik Beasley to be suspended 12 games February 25th, 2021
- Minnesota's Jarrett Culver (ankle) available with 15-minute restriction on Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Jarrett Culver (ankle) expected back Wednesday February 24th, 2021