Memphis' Jonas Valanciunas (health protocols) ruled out for Monday's game against Suns
Memphis Grizzlies center Jonas Valanciunas (health protocols) will not play in Monday's contest against the Phoenix Suns.
According to Wojnarowski, Valanciunas has been ruled out after the Grizzlies' center entered league protocol. Expect Gorgui Dieng to play more minutes at the five if he is eligible on Monday.
According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 153.1 minutes this season with Valanciunas off the floor, Dieng is averaging 1.14 FanDuel points per minute and a 18.8% usage rate.
- Rockets recall Kevin Porter Jr. from G League, eligible to play after All-Star break March 6th, 2021
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Kent Bazemore coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Damion Lee starting for Warriors Thursday; Kent Bazemore to bench March 4th, 2021
- Juan Toscano-Anderson starting for Warriors Thursday in place of injured Draymond Green March 4th, 2021
- Brandon Clarke out of Memphis' Thursday lineup with Kyle Anderson starting against Milwaukee March 4th, 2021
- Kyle Anderson (illness) starting for Grizzlies Thursday; Brandon Clarke to bench March 4th, 2021
- Grayson Allen (concussion) remains out for Memphis Thursday March 3rd, 2021
- Kyle Anderson (illness) not listed on Memphis' Thursday injury report March 3rd, 2021
- Grizzlies starting Brandon Clarke for inactive Kyle Anderson on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Memphis' Kyle Anderson (illness) ruled out for Tuesday's contest against Washington March 2nd, 2021