Suns' Dario Saric (health protocols) ruled out for Monday
Phoenix Suns forward Dario Saric (health protocols) has been ruled out of Monday's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Saric has been ruled out due to health and safety protocols, joining Jalen Smith and Damian Jones. A timeline for his return is unknown at this time. With this trio ruled out, Deandre Ayton and Frank Kaminsky could see some additional minutes against Memphis.
Saric is averaging 10.6 points, 4.6 rebounds, 1.0 assists, and 18.1 FanDuel points per game so far this season.
- Giants' Evan Longoria (plantar fasciitis) makes spring debut Saturday March 6th, 2021
- Rockets recall Kevin Porter Jr. from G League, eligible to play after All-Star break March 6th, 2021
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Kent Bazemore coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Damion Lee starting for Warriors Thursday; Kent Bazemore to bench March 4th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Johnson (protocols) ruled out Thursday March 4th, 2021
- Frank Kaminsky coming off the bench for Suns on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Suns' Jae Crowder starting on Tuesday, Frank Kaminsky coming off the bench March 2nd, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric (ankle) available on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric (ankle) expected to play on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Suns list Dario Saric (ankle) as questionable for Tuesday March 1st, 2021