Collin Sexton (ankle) a game-time call for Cavaliers Wednesday
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Collin Sexton (left ankle sprain) is a game-time decision on Wednesday against the Brooklyn Nets.
Sexton made it through the morning shootaround but remains uncertain for Wednesday's 7:00pm ET tipoff. He hasn't played since January 6. Darius Garland (shoulder) is also a game-time call. Damyean Dotson has been filling in at point guard and Cedi Osman has embraced additional playmaking responsibilities with Sexton and Garland sidelined.
numberFire’s models project Sexton for 33.2 FanDuel points versus the Nets if he plays and he has a salary of $7,100 on Wednesday’s slate. The Nets are allowing the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the point guard position this season.
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 3 against Atlanta on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench in Game 2 June 10th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable for Cavs on Friday May 13th, 2021